Close your eyes imagine the warm aroma of your favorite coffee wafting through the air. You feel calm but energized and ready to face the day.
Each morning you can use this journal to write down your to-do's or brain dump all your thoughts. Begin the day with a clear and alert mind.
The 20 unique and hand-crafted coffee themed coloring pages are perfect for relaxing while enjoying your freshly brewed cup o' joe. Everyday is International Coffee Day here.
What you recieve in the Coffee Lovers Journal:
- Year at a Glance
- Various Lined Journal Pages with Coffee Themed Artwork
- To Do List
- Notes & Reminders
- Doodles Section
- Encouragement Section
- Positive Affirmations Section
- Inspiration Section
- Draw How I'm Feeling
- Fun Coffee Themed Writing Prompts
- Dotted Grid Section
- 20 Unique and Handcrafted Coffee Themed Coloring Pages
- But first, coffee
- Life begins after coffee
- Coffee 25¢ bottomless cup
- Today is like coffee, it will be as good as you make it.
- I like big cups and I cannot lie
- You can do the big things. Love, coffee
- I like my cream and sugar with a splash of coffee
- Pilates? I thought you said pie and lattes.
- Rise and Grind
- My blood type is coffee
- Coffee, because adulting is hard
- In dog coffee, I've only had one
- Behind every successful person is a substantial amount of coffee
- Keep calm and espresso yourself
- You can't buy happiness but you can buy coffee and that's pretty much the same thing
- Too much Monday, not enough coffee
- I think, therefore... I've had my coffee
- When you feel depresso have a little espresso
- I love you more than coffee (but please don't make me prove it)